"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9 ESV
Thank you for persevering through this challenging time with us! We know that the effects of COVID-19 have lasted longer than any of us expected, but I'm grateful for the way our church continues to love God and love people through every challenge!
We're currently offering 2 worship opportunities on Sundays at 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM with Small Group Bible Studies meeting on campus at 9:45 AM.
Be sure to follow our Facebook Pages so you won't miss any of our online content. You can also find past videos to watch for any services or messages you may have missed. Keep scrolling to find links below that will take you directly to all those pages.
We want to remind you of a few of the precautions we are continuing to take for everyone's safety. Please help us by willingly cooperating. We've seen several more positive cases within our church family and want to do all we can to continue meeting in-person.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the worship center.
- We encourage everyone to wear masks, especially when entering and exiting. We have masks available for anyone who may need one when they arrive.
- Sit only on the pews marked "available".
- If you're seated on a pew with another household, make sure there is a 6 ft. space between each family.
- Please refrain from loud singing. This can create a super-spreader environment. If you desire to sing during worship, we suggest singing under your mask and at low volume.
- Use the parking lot or outside space to fellowship with others after the service. Maintain social distancing, even while congregating outside.
- If you're interested in attending a Small Group Bible Study, CLICK HERE for more information about our groups and safety precautions for these smaller gatherings.
Please reach out to me and the rest of our ministerial staff if we can encourage, help, or support you. Continue to be careful, love others well, and keep your eyes on Jesus in the middle of the waves.
I love you and am so grateful to be your Pastor.
“God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble. Therefore we will not be afraid, though the earth trembles and the mountains topple into the depths of the seas, though its water roars and foams and the mountains quake with its turmoil.” - Psalm 46:1-3 CSB