Our Family is all about making followers of Jesus through loving Him and leading others to do the same.
CLICK HERE to reserve seats for 9:00 AM Worship on July 26
CLICK HERE to reserve seats for 11:00 AM Worship on July 26
Dear FBC Lindale Family & our Lindale Community,
I want to thank you for your patience and support through the COVID-19 pandemic. When this ordeal began in March, we didn't know that it would be 13 weeks before we would gather together as a church family. But, I'm thrilled to tell you that the first phase of our church's reopening is here!
We are currently offering 2 services, one at 9:00 AM and one at 11:00 AM. Our experience together will need to be different for the foreseeable future, but the safety of our community is our top priority. Please watch the video below that will walk you through how things will be different.
Here is a list of some of the safety measures that began on June 21:
- Because of limit seating capacity, we're asking that you make reservations for the service you wish to attend. Use the forms below to reserve your seats. If you prefer, call our Church Office to make your reservations. For now, reservations will remain open until capacity is full for the coming Sunday. Families within a household may sit together, with a 6 ft. distance between each household.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available to everyone as they come in the building. You're encouraged to bring your own mask, however we will have them available for anyone who wants one. Masks are not mandatory, but are encouraged.
- Greeters will seat families from the front row to the back row as they enter, maintaining the proper distance between families.
- There will be no paper bulletins. Announcements will be on the screens.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. Baskets will be placed at the entrance & exit for you to give your tithes and offerings.
- Please refrain from shaking hands and hugging. Use your words to love on each other or give waves and air hugs. There will be no fellowship break during the service time.
- Please refrain from congregational singing as this increases the risk of spread. Dan, our band, and praise team will be leading us to worship with great music!
- For now, there will be no nursery or Children's Church. Families will worship together. A changing room will be set up in the main building for parents who need to care for their babies. Please ensure that your kids & teenagers sit with their own household rather than with friends and neighbors.
- Restrooms will be open and will be cleaned between uses. Because it takes 10 minutes for sanitation to be effective, we encourage you prepare at home for minimal use of the facilities.
- At the close of the service, we'll dismiss by rows through our side doors. Anyone who needs our accessible ramp are welcomed to exit through the front entrance.
We're also glad to continue to live stream our services via Facebook Live. We know that many will continue to worship from home for health reasons. Some may choose to worship from home to allow space for others in our worship center. We understand and want you to feel just as much a part and connect with us during our worship! All our Facebook Live content will be made available at www.fb.com/fbclindale/live. You should be able use your computer or tablet to watch all live and past live videos, even if you don't have a Facebook account.
For the time being, all our other weekly activities and meetings will remain online only. This includes our Wednesday Prayer Gathering, Wednesday Bible Study, and our youth and children's ministries. We'll announce plans to resume these in-person meetings at a later time.
All our ministerial staff remains available to anyone who needs assistance. You can contact us by visiting our MEET OUR STAFF page where you'll find each of our staff's email and social media links. If you prefer someone reach you by phone, call our office at 706-232-7088.
Thank you for all your love and support through this time! We hope to see your smiling faces in person soon. We also hope to meet lots of new folks. If you've been watching our live stream and are planning to join us in person for the first time, we can't wait to meet you face to face!
I love you and am so grateful to be your Pastor.
Peace of Christ,
“God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble. Therefore we will not be afraid, though the earth trembles and the mountains topple into the depths of the seas, though its water roars and foams and the mountains quake with its turmoil.” - Psalm 46:1-3 CSB
9:00 AM - Early Worship (in-person, by reservation)
11:00 AM - Late Worship (in-person, by reservation)
Both services are streamed live on Facebook.
6:00 PM - Wednesday Night Prayer Gathering via Facebook LIVE (online)
7:00 PM - Wednesday Night Bible Study w/Pastor Eric via Facebook LIVE (online)
Please click the links below to follow our Facebook Pages and watch for video & live broadcast content.
If you don't have a Facebook account, you can still see all LIVE and past live events at www.fb.com/fbclindale/live!
Please check back here for the latest updates and schedule adjustments.
Join us this Sunday!
We're in the heart of Lindale across the street from the Lindale Mill Property and beside the Lindale railroad crossing.